Hi everyone,

We're trying to install a radius server to secure a WIFI network. Up to now,
we've managed to obtain Mac authentication, added to the WEP, but we have to
type all the MAC addresses on all the access points (Cisco Aironet 1100). We
would like to centralize all these datas on the radius server. Moreover we
would soonly like to add EAP-TLS security to it.

EAP-TLS is working, though we cannot establish the MAC authentication on the
radius server (am I clear enough ?!! ;) )

Thanx for your help or any tips that could help us.

Pat