Hi...  I'm having trouble figuring out how to get configure to build
FreeRadius correctly.  I have a situation where openssl, sasl, openldap
are all installed, but, configure isn't finding them.  They are installed
in a structure like:

/usr/local/sasl
        /include        Includes
        /lib            Libraries
/usr/local/ssl
        /include        Includes
        /lib            Libraries
/usr/local/ldap
        /include        Includes
        /lib            Libraries

binaries are under /bin, and other directories may be present depending
on the package.  Anyway, I can't figure out how to tell configure to
handle this.  In other packages, I've been able to do something like

configure --with-openldap=/usr/local/ldap

and it has worked.  However, with FreeRadius, that only seems to allow
it to find the include files.  It doesn't seem to add the -L flags to
the linker.

This is a somewhat urgent need, so I'm hoping someone can respond quickly
with the simple answer to my question.  Also, it would be nice if the
list archives were searchable by subject somewhere.  If I get a good
enough response, I'll try to submit applicable diffs for the INSTALL
document to help prevent this question from coming up again.

Owen