Hello,

I have some problems when implementing the TTLS module. According to the draft, the
client does not need to have a certificate to authenticate itself, which leads to
phase 2 of the protocol. If the client has a proper certificate, then mutual
authentication is achieved and there is no need for phase 2. So I think I have to
modify the eaptls_ack_handler() to handle the Finished message. But how can I know if
the client has already authenticated itself (i.e. it has a certificate)? Maybe I
should also modify some of the callback function? Thanks for any help.

regards,
Zhou Ping獠丕~?够?撖殪够??纭囤?0~??b菏+?b策畋觎?¥