In an earlier post which unfortunately elicited no responses I outlined my problem with muliple Cisco accounting VSA's of the form Cisco-Service-Info = 'Xstring' where 'X' represents a 'sub' catagory. My problem is to store a particular attribute in my SQL log, but I have no means to distinguish between multiple instances of this attribute in an accounting packet. The one solution I could think of would be add another attribute to the request list before logging the packet. Something like:

DEFAULT  Cisco-Service-Info == 'Nstring'
        Class := 'string'   <-- This should be added to the request

I cannot find any way of doing this however, so before I go to the last resort and hack away at the code or write a new module, are there any ideas on how to get past this problem?

Thanks.
Eddie