I try to use this module but the debug wirte:

rlm_sql (sql): Released sql socket id: 4
  modcall[authorize]: module "sql" returns ok
rlm_sqlcounter: Entering module authorize code
rlm_sqlcounter: Could not find Check item value pair
  modcall[authorize]: module "noresetcounter" returns noop
rlm_sqlcounter: Entering module authorize code
rlm_sqlcounter: Could not find Check item value pair
  modcall[authorize]: module "dailycounter" returns noop
rlm_sqlcounter: Entering module authorize code
rlm_sqlcounter: Could not find Check item value pair
  modcall[authorize]: module "monthlycounter" returns noop
modcall: group authorize returns ok

What does it means : "rlm_sqlcounter: Could not find Check item value pair"
I have had the same problem with counter.

TEB!

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html