From: Steven Fries [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2003 9:48 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: FreeRadius only works in Debug Mode

Hi All,

Back at it again. I can only get the radius server to start in debug
mode. If I try to run the Red Hat start up script, the message says it
loads, but when I run:

ps -aux | grep radiusd

I get nothing back. That and my VPN users are unable to authenticate.
Are there more parameters I need to pass?

I had some other problems and resolved them by changing the user radius
runs as back to root. Is there a permissions problem?

Thanks Again,

Steven

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html