-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ivan Barrera
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 11:03 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Cisco AP350 series - Freeradius authentication warning.

Hello,

I have a linux server with Freeradius. The access point (AP) is a Cisco AP350
Series.

I configured all the files, and seems to be working using radtest.

When I use my laptop to try to reach the network, the AP drops a warning message
like:

(Warning): No MAC-Authentication response for Station 00022d0bea39 from server
10.4.132.24

Both the server and the AP are in the same network, and the ping response from
the server to the AP is ok. But when I run the radius server with full debug
options (-xxyz -l stdout) it does not show any message related to the request
from the AP. Is that normal? Should not the server show at least the request
from the AP, even if I have an error on the configuration files?

Thank you for your help,

Ivan Barrera
ECE - University of Delaware

-