-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ivan Barrera
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2003 2:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Cisco AP350 series - Freeradius authentication warning.

Thank you Vincent and Wayne for your answers.

I think the problem is the AP configuration too, but since it is on service
right now, and it is set for MAC address authentication, it is suppossed to send
the request to the FR when the MAC is not found in its database.

Do you think that maybe that setting (I mean forward requests to the FR) should
work right? Can the authentication be shared between the AP and th FR? or is it
an exclusive job for just one, the FR or the AP? So should I try to disable the
MAC authentication at the AP just to see if that works?

I am still checking the configuration, and it seems to be right, unless that
"shared" authentication does not work well. I will check with cisco if there is
a "work around" for this configuration.

Thank you,

Ivan Dario Barrera
Graduate Student