On Wed, 16 Jul 2003, Bernie, CTA wrote:

> We use a modified (well hacked) version of PostgreSQL Replicator
> and have experienced no significant problem.
<big scissors>

Just out of curiosity, I am wondering why postgres looked like a better
solution than an ldap based solution. LDAP is supposed to be scalable and
replicable, and designed for mostly read-only data which to me is what you
were looking for.

Don't get me wrong, I can also see where replicable postgres stuff would
be nice and I would be interested in it for another project (that quite
possibly will never get off the gorund), but the first read through your
requirements seemed like it was screaming ldap =)

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html