I saw the attribute in the dict file, but when I tried to insert into radcheck the new attribute (CBBSM-Bandwidth) the user is rejected. I have:
UserName |      Attribute      |  op | Value |
    foo        | User-Password | == |   bar   |
Then I added another line, same user, attribute 'CBBSM-Bandwidth', op='<=', Value='32768' but user is now rejected.

Where should I insert the CBBSM-Bw attribute ?

Alex.

Ulrich Walcher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
dictionary file --> dictionary.cisco.bbsm:
Everything you need has already been done...