No, I meant the dialup_admin runs on Linux, but I used IE browser to
view the 'index.html' under htdocs directory.

>From the IE, I could see two panes. The right pane is a dialup_admin image
file
and on the left pane, it shows the php script source text, not the
rendering.

I think IE should support PHP, otherwise 80% of the browser will fail to
display
PHP page.  That's why I suspect some configuration problem in the Apache.
Unfortunately, I am not an Apache expert and do not know what configuration
file
to tune.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html