Hi,

I don't try to make one "frenchification" of your name. In order to
begin I am not french, I study in a French University, that is
different. I'm not yelling at us.  I was reading the documentation and I
made the things just as it is. I'm beginner in LDAP/RADIUS server. I
sent you the files so that you confirm what I tried to explain.

Thanks for your advice.

Cordially,

Octavio

-