On Mon, Aug 11, 2003 at 02:37:00PM +0200, Octavio Ramirez Rojas wrote:
> Hi Olivier,

frenchification of my name is not an option.

> Le lun 11/08/2003 à 14:05, Oliver Graf a écrit :
> > On Mon, Aug 11, 2003 at 01:44:18PM +0200, Octavio Ramirez Rojas wrote:
> > > YES, I TRIED WITH THE MAN PAGE LIKE THIS:
> >
> > your caps-lock seems to be struck.
>
> I don't have caps-lock problems.

So, you are yelling at us because you want that we ignore your mail?

> SOMEBODY CAN HELP ME TO SOLVE THIS ERROR? I SEND YOU CONFIGURATION FILES
> THAT I HAVE.

Can you stop yelling around and start reading the documentation?

Sending default configuration files to the list normally results in
lots of people deleting your mail.

Try to:
 - read and understand the config and the examples
 - google the archives of this list
 - don't write capslock sentences
 - send only your minimal config, not the whole commented config (just
   copy the original config files so you still have them for
   reference)

Oliver.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html