'lo, i'm relatively new to freeradius, and have eaten up a significant number of docs,
if answers to my questions are available somewhere in some form of documentation,
please, dont let me waste your time, i request that you point me to the relevant docs.

i'm having a problem with my users file, i'm declaring users and it seems to only
accept a single option per user:
IE:

username        Auth-Type = System
                Huntgroup-Name = "dnsservers"

seems to have the huntgroup-name completely ignored.

username        Auth-Type = System,
                Huntgroup-Name = "dnsservers"

gives me a runtime error, claiming there's an Unexpected trailing comma in check item
list for entry username.

username        Auth-Type = System Huntgroup-Name = "dnsservers"

gives the expected error, that it's looking for the end of the line, or a comma

username        Auth-Type = System, Huntgroup-Name = "dnsservers"

will not authenticate anyone, even when the access request matches everything in the
dnsservers huntgroup, which follows:

dnsservers      NAS-IP-Address = 192.168.10.254
dnsservers      NAS-IP-Address = 192.168.10.253

(i'm making the access-request from the .254 and .253 ip's)

i have a feeling im missing something rather important.

this is FreeRADIUS Version 0.9.0 on redhat 7.3.

--thanks in advance.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html