Use 0.9

then you need to constantly see what IP is being used (using radwho) and
rebuilding the dbs.

Also you can test the CVS branch, the team is asking for people to test
the new module as soon as possible.

If you will use the CVS branch ok, if you will use the standard 0.9 post
again and I will post the programs and scripts needed to have the
database up to date.

--
Gustavo A. Lozano                                 Noldata Corporation
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                               Calle 46 No. 40-19

            I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought,
               but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
                                                       Albert Einstein

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html