claufer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Below here I'll just describe what I did so far:
>
> I added two users in the /raddb/users file:
> test1    Auth-Type := eap, User-Password == "test1pwd"
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

  Do NOT do that.  The EAP module will decide whether or not to do
EAP.

> After configuring i did :
> # radtest test1 test1pwd localhost 0 localpwd
> Sending Access-Request of id 172 to 127.0.0.1:1812
>         User-Name = "test1"
>         User-Password = "test1pwd"
>         NAS-IP-Address = wlan
>         NAS-Port = 0

  There's no EAP-Message in that packet.

> rlm_eap: EAP-Message not found

  So the EAP module doesn't do anything with it.

> Why isn't the first user working with Auth-Type := eap ?

  Because you didn't give it a request containing EAP.  The error
messages you posted to the list said exactly what went wrong, and you
should have read them.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html