Nicolas Baradakis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The second point is you'll only get the login / password in the
> database. For example the hotline staff may need the Calling-Station-Id
> too. Therefore you need the rlm_sql module to execute the SQL query of
> your choice after authentication.

  The CVS snapshots have an updated 'detail' module, which will log
authentication requests & responses.

  I would suggest configuring it to log to per-day and per-hour
'detail' files, and then have a 'cron' job delete old files.  I'm not
sure that there's any benefit to having authentication requests logged
permanently in a MySQL database.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html