I have dialed pap numbers and it authenticates just fine, but every time I dial into chap, it says no password.

Dennis (NNEX Tech. Support) wrote:

No, the client is my computer. I have retyped the password and dialed up again, still says no password is being sent. It's something in the config, but I don't know what it is. What would help in the diagnosis?

Alan DeKok wrote:

"Dennis (NNEX Tech. Support)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Anyone have any idea how to set up PAP and CHAP.

With what? FreeRADIUS comes configured to do PAP and CHAP by default.

I keep getting a blank password when I set up the account and dial
in with it.

THat sounds to me like a problem with the dial-in client.

-- Thank you, Dennis Stelling Wireless Internet Administrator Northern Net Exposure 715-477-1002 http://www.nnex.net