Yes, that was indeed the fix. As well as a warning if you don't
use output_pairs when wait=yes, so that people who're relying on
the behaviour that output_pairs defaults to 'reply' have some kind
of visual warning.

Paul "TBBle" Hampson
Bubblesworth Pty Ltd (ABN: 51 095 284 361)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On a sidewalk near Portland State
University someone wrote `Trust Jesus', and
someone else wrote `But Cut the Cards'.