From: Guy Davies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: WPA w/ EAP-TLS against 0.8.1
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 14:37:52 +0100

Artur is right.  This was a problem previously seen by one AP vendor
with whom I talk, which affected both Microsoft's IAS and Funk's
Steel Belted RADIUS servers.  The session-timeout returned by default
by those was very low and caused repeated authentication which
dramatically reduced the perceived throughput.  I found that
explicitly setting the session-timeout value for MAC authenticated
users dramatically improved things.  It is possible that such an
explicit session-timeout is required for users authenticating using
TLS?

As Artur said, nothing to do with the supplicant (those bring their
own problems ;-).  Apologies for the confusion.

Regards,

Guy