From: "Ian Pritchard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: WPA w/ EAP-TLS against 0.8.1
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 23:23:06 +0200

Hi Guy (and others who replied to the original thread),

I've read the responses to this and to the TLS/TTLS thread... tried to find somewhere in the Funk client where I might be able to control some kind of reauthentication interval (there's a setting on the AP), but no luck there unfortunately.

Anyway, it still doesn't answer the question... has anyone managed to get a "WPA-capable" AP (not just one which says it does 802.1x) running in a WPA+RADIUS setting with TKIP, authenticating against FreeRADIUS? We certainly haven't (can't get it to run with AES either), and we're not really sure why.... Given that WPA is "the 802.11 security protocol suite of the future", I guess it might be quite important.... regardless of which EAP flavour is used... ;-)

Thanks,

Ian