Hello all.

I have some problem with Freeradius-0.9.1 with proxy setting.
I have some company who provide AccessPoint's each other by roaming setting.
Almost of company is pretty good working, But only one is problem.

This Admin says his radius server is little old and it only suppory with PAP
authentication. So I read document and try some setting, But I can't solv it.

I had try to add below in uses file
|DEFAULT        Suffix == "@sample.roaming.net", Auth-Type := PAP

I had try some setting with "proxy.conf" and other setting i can imagine.
I boot up FreeRadius with debug mode and I try authenticate, But it
always send "CHAP" Packets. finally, I try to read src file (proxy.c) and
it seemed to be support only CHAP protocol(But i have no confidence).
Would someone advice me?

Q. Does FreeRadius support proxy setting with PAP authentication?
Q. if it support PAP, would you tell me point of informarion.
   (URL or document name is usefull)