Hi
Anybody has implemented EAP-TTLS, or more details on how to implement EAP
TTLS with PAP?
I am facing a problem with an ISP has old legacy platform with Merit RADIUS
and IBM LDAP, I tried to test with FREE RADIUS and IBM LDAP.
IBM LDAP responds nicely to Free RADIUS with crypto password of user. When I
enter my username and password through 802.1x Ethernet switch by XP client
with md5 challenge. FreeRADIUS debug says "MD5 challenge failure"
It means my Free RADIUS server is not understanding passwords of users.
How can I convert the crypto passwords in IBM LDAP to MD5 passwords.
Or same thing can be used with EAP-TTLS??
I am confused....
Thanks in advance
Raj Jadhav

-