Hi
I want to authenticate users with username/password stored in an Active Directory server
I can access the Active Directory from my freeRADIUS server via rlm_ldap module, i can search and find users into Active Directory, but i can't access the password (even in crypt form).
Here is the error message :
rlm_ldap: Attribute User-Password is required for authentication

1/ Which is the attribut that store users password in Active Directory ?
2/ With which algorythm the password is encrypted ?
3/ How to tell to rlm_ldap to check not User-Password attribut but another attribut?
4/ How to access this attribute (if possible) ?
5/ If not possible, how can i say to rlm_ldap to try to bind with the user/password pair i want to authenticate and if the bind is successful, to grant access to the user ?
6/ I don't want to use rlm_smb, and if possible not to use PAM (leaks memory) with Kerberos
7/ I don't want to proxy to an IAS server :)

Thank You a lot

P.S : i have read others mail about this problem but i can't find a way that work