Thank You for your answers.
But I can't understand why rlm_ldap ask me for User-Password attribute. What do I have to do for rlm_ldap doesn't stop the authentication process because it doen't have a User-Password attribut ?

in my case, rlm_ldap doesn't only do a LDAP bind with User/password entered by the supplicant.
It does :
FreeRADIUS Active Directory
LDAP(Bind:User=admin , password=xxx)
------------------------------------->
LDAP(Bind Succesfull)
<-------------------------------------
LDAP(Search:cn=usertoauthenticate)+list of radius attributes
LDAP(Success:msNPAllowDialin=True)
Then rlm_ldap make the erro message : Needs Attribute User-Password to authenticate

I think rlm_ldap would like in the last LDAP packet that the Active Directory return a User-Password attribut.
Why?
Why not only trying to make an LDAP bind with user/password of the user to authenticate?
Or how to turn rlm_ldap in this mode (if there is more than one mode in rlm_ldap)

Thank you again