Dennis Skinner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Interesting that other compiled programs on this system don't seem to
> have these issues.  Exim, for example, seems to be able to find and use
> the mysql libraries fine when I tell it where they are...

  <shrug>  Maybe exim doesn't use libltdl.  Exim probably also
statically links the MySQL client libraries (either the .a, or .so),
and doesn't call dlopen() to load them.  It appears that dlopen() is a
major source of problems on many systems.

  Build the server so it's statically linked.  The problems should go away.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html