Hi all,

I'm in the process of setting up a FreeRADIUS server to replace our
ancient one, and part of our requirements mean using attr_rewrite.  Is
there any decent documentation/how-to's out there on how it is used?

And FWIW, I'm going to share our logic, so please feel free to poke holes
in it:

1.  We use "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".  If the realm is missing, we will use
attr_write to add it.

2.  Since we're AAA'ing using a SQL database, the username needs to be
parsed so that the username and the realm/domain is split.  Then those,
plus the password, are checked against the SQL DB.

Seem sane to you?

-- Stephen.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html