Stephen Fulton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >Other than the comments in radiusd.conf and 'man 5 regex' none.
>
> That's too bad.  Perhaps before 1.0, an effort can be made to improve the
> documentation somewhat?

  As always, patches are welcome.

  i.e. Most people who program the server know how it works, and don't
need documentation.  Most people who need documentation don't know how
the server works, and can't write docs.

> I want to ensure that only clients allowed to use a specific NAS are using
> it.  Everyone else is rejected.  Can the realm pass on the info needed to
> make the SQL call?  Or should can I assign (for instance) a NAS to a
> particular group instead?

  If you talk about clients & NAS, I don't see why a REALM would be
relevant.

  You can assign all of the clients to a particular group, and then
prevent everyone NOT in the group from using that NAS.  See the FAQ
for similar examples.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html