[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Try mrtg...
It allows you to issue one command that produces a number....
I use radwho -r | grep (server IP) | wc -l...
This number is filed and I have the script run every five minutes.
MRTG is the way to go...

interesting idea ....

However, we would also like a calendar style output (wish I knew the real name for this style of chart). It has the hours along the top and each user as a row. The columns are colored in boxes so you can see trends where say the 11 - 2 period everyone is on.

The mrtg idea is great for seeing how many people use it, how much data they transfer, etc.