I am interested.

would you mind sending to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ?

DS

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

For those desiring the info on mrtg, send me your e-mail and I'll send you
my configuration I use and instructions on setting it up including crons
etc.
Thanks
John

sorry if this is a dumb question, but what are the lines do you add  to
the mrtg.cfg to do that?