At 02:44 PM 11/6/2003, Paul Hampson wrote:
> [...]

Do we have any details on that? I'd love to get at least _some_ version
of FreeBSD working thread-safely...

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-hackers/2003-July/001859.html

This was forwarded by a friend who is a FreeBSD advocate when I
complained about the lack of thread-safeness ( and cross-platformness )
of the resolver libs on FreeBSD.

-Chris
--
   \\\|||///  \          StarNet Inc.      \         Chris Parker
   \ ~   ~ /   \       WX *is* Wireless!    \   Director, Engineering
                  \ Wholesale Internet Services - http://www.megapop.net