akongr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I checked carefull when running radiusd -X, the radius server reads
> user info from /etc/passwd , /etc/shadow and /etc/group.

  The default configuration of the server is to NOT read those files.
So if your version reads those files, YOU changed it.

  Why did you change the server to break it, and then complain on the
list that it's broken?

>  As user info is stored in NIS+ tables, do you have any
> suggestions/modifications on rlm_unix modules in order to read user
> info fom NIS+ tables.

  Yes.  Use the server as it is.  Don't edit the configuration files
to break the server.  It works.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html