"apellido jr., wilfredo p" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Im just asking so that i can sure that chap
> authentication  doesnt work and maybe someone could
> give some comment. Hoping maybe i miss something. I
> test it already before asking this in mailing list and
> it doesnt work.

  Then say that.  I don't understand the attitude which causes people
to ask questions unrelated to their problem, rather than describign
their problem.

  In any case, the answer is simple: CHAP works.  If it doesn't work
for you, then the passwords are wrong.

  Oh, you DID run the server in debugging mode, to get the exact error
message, didn't you?  If so, why are you not posting a summary to the
list, as suggested in the FAQ and README?

  If not, why are you wasting everyone's time by asking questions on
the list, when you've already decided you have no intention of reading
the documentation?

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html