At Sun, 16 Nov 2003 05:15:53 -0800 (PST),
apellido jr., wilfredo p <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Good day Mr. Dekok, sorry if im asking stupid
> question. Im just asking so that i can sure that chap
> authentication  doesnt work and maybe someone could
> give some comment. Hoping maybe i miss something. I
> test it already before asking this in mailing list and
> it doesnt work.
>
> =====
> wilfredo pahilanga apellido jr.
> technical support
> mactan online
> bacolod city, philippines
> +63 34 4348311
>
> If you can't hear me, it's because i'm in parentheses.

It works fine. Make sure you have the User-Password attribute in
radcheck with == operator for the user. Store the clear text password
in the db. Also make sure that the chap
in authorize and authenticate sections is not commented out.

Read also
http://www.frontios.com/freeradius.html

  Kostas Zorbadelos
  Currently at: Otenet IT Department
  mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Out there in the darkness, out there in the night
  out there in the starlight, one soul burns brighter
  than a thousand suns.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html