Alan DeKok wrote:

William E Reid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I reconfigured from the default radiusd.conf file and did this
test again with the same strange results from peap.

I really don't know what to tell you. Are you *sure* it's using the 'radiusd.conf' file you think it's using?

I promiss I am using that radiusd.conf. I started from scratch this time.

Try using a fresh install of the server...

 No one else see what you're seeing, so I can only assume it's a site
local problem.

I will grab the latest snapshot and recompile and retest.

Thanks Alan.

-=Bill