Bill Reid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I grabbed the latest snapshot on friday.  Recompiled.  Reconfigured the
> default radiusd.conf file to use eap/peap.
>
> I am still seeing fragmented Access Challenge packets.  However the
> first access challenge was not fragmented.  The ones after that were.

  Please don't call the packets "fragmented".  They're not.  As seen
in the debug log you posted, the server is calling the EAP module
twice for authentication, and there are TWO eap packets in the RADIUS
response, not one "fragmented" packet.

  I haven't seen that behaviour when I use PEAP, and so far there
haven't been reports from anyone else, either.

  That's nice, but if the RADIUS server is still calling authenticate
twice for the EAP module, then the packet trace is irrelevant.  We
already know that the problem is in the RADIUS server, as it's debug
logs are telling you there's a problem.

  Find out WHY the EAP module is being called twice.  Nothing else is
relevant.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html