I just installed 0.9.3 on our secondary RADIUS server and ran into something a bit weird...

I had freeradius installed on it before and it worked fine...

Now when I try to run it with the newly installed version, this happens:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] radius]# /usr/sbin/radiusd
Fri Nov 21 18:53:05 2003 : Info: Starting - reading configuration files ...

It never forks, it never binds to a port, it never connects to the MySQL back end... It just sits there forever...

I tried starting it with the -xyzf options to see if I could get it to spit out debugging info... Nothing... Did the same exact thing as above...

In my radius.log file, this is what appears:

Fri Nov 21 18:44:43 2003 : Info: Using deprecated naslist file. Support for this will go away soon.
Fri Nov 21 18:44:43 2003 : Info: Using deprecated clients file. Support for this will go away soon.
Fri Nov 21 18:44:43 2003 : Info: Using deprecated realms file. Support for this will go away soon.

Anyone know why it might be failing to start?

Thanks!
Brad