Greetings!

 I'm new to freeradius, I have a freeradius-0.9.1 install with mysql
support (for accounting only) on a freebsd 5.1 box.

 I'm experiencing some issues with logging of accounting where the
Framed-IP-Address only shows at the stop of a user session, not at
start, so I cannot query from the mysql db for the IP address of a user
that is currently online. Does anybody know what I might be doing wrong?
The NAS handles the IP allocation. We use cisco AS5200.

 Also I am looking for a simple web php script i can use to query
accounting info from the mysql db, such as IP/User searches, I am
looking at "dialup-admin" however its pretty much based off of sql
userbase authentication which I am using files.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

Tony Axtell

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html