This is a cisco issue.

Add something like {This is what I use on my 5200's}:
   aaa accounting update newinfo

Go to Cisco's site for more information, and the specific commands for your
version of IOS.

This is most of the AAA config on one of my 5200's :

aaa new-model
aaa authentication login default local radius
aaa authentication login vty-local local
aaa authentication login console none
aaa authentication login rad-access local radius
aaa authentication ppp default if-needed local radius
aaa authentication ppp radius-access if-needed local radius
aaa authorization network default radius
aaa accounting nested
aaa accounting update newinfo
aaa accounting exec default start-stop radius
aaa accounting network default start-stop radius
aaa accounting connection default start-stop radius
aaa accounting system default start-stop radius

Read the Cisco docs, to learn what these do, or oyu may get unexpected results.

Tony Axtell wrote:

Greetings!

I'm new to freeradius, I have a freeradius-0.9.1 install with mysql
support (for accounting only) on a freebsd 5.1 box.

I'm experiencing some issues with logging of accounting where the
Framed-IP-Address only shows at the stop of a user session, not at
start, so I cannot query from the mysql db for the IP address of a user
that is currently online. Does anybody know what I might be doing wrong?
The NAS handles the IP allocation. We use cisco AS5200.

Also I am looking for a simple web php script i can use to query
accounting info from the mysql db, such as IP/User searches, I am
looking at "dialup-admin" however its pretty much based off of sql
userbase authentication which I am using files.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

Tony Axtell

-- Guy Fraser Network Administrator The Internet Centre 780-450-6787 , 1-888-450-6787

There is a fine line between genius and lunacy, fear not, walk the
line with pride. Not all things will end up as you wanted, but you
will certainly discover things the meek and timid will miss out on.