Thanks everyone for your help,
yes Brian, you are right, i made a mistake when I wrote my users entry in
the last mail! I wanted to say:

ourson     User-password = "testtest"

In fact your right for the = which is better to be renplaced by == here.
But in reallity, I didn't put any space on my user paswword....
I tried to put this entry:

ourson          User-Password == "a"
                Reply-Message = " YYYYYEEEESSSSSSSSSS, %u"

With this, I tought that if authentication were bad, my reply message
won't appear, isn't it right?
But in fact, I have already the same error, but in response I have my
reply message! It's very strange.
here are my last logs :

 rad_check_password:  Found Auth-Type EAP
auth: type "EAP"
modcall: entering group authenticate for request 0
rlm_eap: Identity does not match User-Name, authentication failed.
  rlm_eap: Failed in handler
  modcall[authenticate]: module "eap" returns invalid for request 0
modcall: group authenticate returns invalid for request 0
auth: Failed to validate the user.
Login incorrect: [ourson/<no User-Password attribute>] (from client AP1
port 37 cli 000af49c507f)Delaying request 0 for 1 seconds
Finished request 0
Going to the next request
--- Walking the entire request list ---
Waking up in 1 seconds...
--- Walking the entire request list ---
Waking up in 1 seconds...
--- Walking the entire request list ---
Sending Access-Reject of id 113 to 192.168.1.2:3186
        Reply-Message = " yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeessssssssss!!!!"
Waking up in 4 seconds...
--- Walking the entire request list ---
Cleaning up request 0 ID 113 with timestamp 3fdf0ed2
Nothing to do.  Sleeping until we see a request.

I really don't understand how radiusd can say : "Identity does not match
User-Name, authentication failed" and [ourson/<no User-Password
attribute>] ... It seems that no password is sent from my supplicant..??

I tried to do radtest from another unix machine and it works :

rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 192.168.1.1:32769, id=85, length=58
        User-Name = "ourson"
        User-Password = "a"
        NAS-IP-Address = 255.255.255.255
        NAS-Port = 10
  modcall[authorize]: module "preprocess" returns ok for request 6
  modcall[authorize]: module "chap" returns noop for request 6
  rlm_eap: No EAP-Message, not doing EAP
  modcall[authorize]: module "eap" returns noop for request 6
    rlm_realm: No '@' in User-Name = "ourson", looking up realm NULL
    rlm_realm: No such realm "NULL"
  modcall[authorize]: module "suffix" returns noop for request 6
    users: Matched ourson at 97
  modcall[authorize]: module "files" returns ok for request 6
  modcall[authorize]: module "mschap" returns noop for request 6
modcall: group authorize returns ok for request 6
auth: type Local
auth: user supplied User-Password matches local User-Password
radius_xlat:  ' YYYYYEEEESSSSSSSSSS, ourson'
Sending Access-Accept of id 85 to 192.168.1.1:32769
        Reply-Message = " YYYYYEEEESSSSSSSSSS, ourson"
Finished request 6
Going to the next request
--- Walking the entire request list ---
Cleaning up request 5 ID 170 with timestamp 3fdf22be
Waking up in 6 seconds...

I think that freeradius is well configured and it must be a windows or
Access Point problem, don't you think so?
Please if someone knows or just have an idea, tell me !!

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html