Take a look at

/etc/rc.d/init.d/ntpd

It opens a hole in the firewall for ntpd.

Or you could add

-A RH-Lokkit-0-50-INPUT -p udp -m udp --dport 1812:1813 -j ACCEPT

or if your using 1645 and 1646

-A RH-Lokkit-0-50-INPUT -p udp -m udp --dport 1645:1646 -j ACCEPT

To /etc/sysconfig/iptables just under the :

-A FORWARD -j RH-Lokkit-0-50-INPUT

line.

I don't do development on RHL much any more, but will look into making a patch
for the RH script in CVS.

Cris Boisvert wrote:

Is their a webmin module for freeradius?

Also I have recently installed freeradius on redhat 9 and the service is
runing although the port is not accessable on the machine.. I can do
requests although the server never responds.. I have setup the nas servernames and passwords... I think that I have not
attached the radius process to open a port for itself.. Although I don't
know how...

Thanx
CRIS