I've found a way to test the accounting portion and just wanted to post
it here.

echo "User-name= xxxx, NAS-Port-Id = 1, Acct-Session-Id = 10000,
Acct-Status-Type = 1, Password = xxxxxx" | radclient hostname acct
sharedsecret

Acct-Status-Type = 1 starts the accounting. Nas-Port-Id is an arbitrary
number, as is Acct-Session-Id.

echo "User-name= xxxx, NAS-Port-Id = 1, Acct-Session-Id = 10000,
Acct-Status-Type = 2, Password = xxxxxx" | radclient hostname acct
sharedsecret

Acct-Status-Type = 1 stops the accounting.

And yes...It works! We have freeradius-0.9.3 working on RHEL 3.0 using
RH's freeradius RPM and sending accounting info to Oracle.
Authentication happens via pam. We had to build the rlm_sql_oracle
driver from the freeradius-0.9.3.src.rpm because redhat didn't include
it or the mysql, postgresql, or unixodbc drivers in their rpm. This
involved modifiy the spec file and of course, installing the oracle
client.

Brian Dourty