Hi everybody,

    I have been working with free radius for a while and I think is one of the most usefull open source radius servers arround.
Right now I am just logging accounting details for a VoIP platform, also making auth to users (both with the text detail and users file.) My questing is if does anybothy of the freeradius communy implemented or is implementing a real-time prepaid service for users. If don't I would like to know if somebody could give me some tip to code an application that receive the RADIUS logs of auth in order to response with the availability of time,  depending on the dialed number (I am using cisco AS5300 ..and I think some VSA have this items) also that updates the time left in the users file .

Hope somebody could give me a hand on this ,

Regards,

German Viera
Montevideo
Uruguay