This is what I have in my "clients.conf" and it works:

client xyz.no-ip.org {
       secret = foobar
       shortname = wsg4000
       nastype = other
}

client abc.no-ip.com {
       secret = foobar
       shortname = iss2000
       nastype = other
}

The IPs change all night. Freeradius v. 0.9.2-4

John Eckert

--On Donnerstag, 8. Januar 2004 22:30 +0000 john zurowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I thought that Freeradius had to be restarted/ sent a HUP signal for it to retrieve domain names as it only stores IP address after loading the config file. Has this changed in 0.9.3 ?

Alas I've not upgraded yet