hello everyone,
I have a very strange problem while I try to do PEAP authentication...
I have successfully made TLS authentication, TTLS also works with secureW2
client, but when I tried to do PEAP authentication, I have a very strange
problem:
I am using a snaphot of freeradius from 2004/01/04 ,my supplicant is
windows XP SP1 with all patch, and when I do PEAP authentication, all is
fine for freeradius : I have an access accept and MPPE received and send
key that are printed out. all seems to be good, my AP (which is cisco ap)
says in the log : "eap authenticated successfull = username ", the same
message that I had when TLS and TTLS worked.
But in the same time, in Windows side, I have already the same message :
"wait for authentication".... and it's not really authenticated because I
can't do a ping or something like that. I dont have the good message :
authentication successfull, which appeared with TLS and TTLS.
But why ??? I really dont understand what is not good here... I think it's
a problem in windows side, don't you think so?? SI it possible ti be a
problem with freeradius or my AP ?? please if someone knows, help me!

Renaud Garelli

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html