Thanks for your help!
But I think it not exactly the same problem that I have:
In my problem, I have a Access ACCEPT from the freeradius serveur, with a
successful authentication ( MPPE key received and send are printed on
freeradius side and seems to be OK)
The Access point also print in his logs : "authentication EAP sucessful =
username"
But it seems that Windows XP doesn't understand!! It is again and again
bloked on  "authentication waiting"
My question is : is it possible that the problem could come from
freeradius or not? do you think freeradius is good and my problem is on
windows side?? (XP Sp1 with all patch)
Thanks!!
renaud