Hello,

We are using freeradius 0.7.1 on a redhat linux box.

Does anyone have any ideas why some of our users are not getting pruned
out of radutmp and radwtmp even though I can see STOP records in the
detail file for the user session?

I have Simultaneous-Use := 1 set as a DEFAULT in users, and when the
users get orphaned in radutmp, I get the

Multiple logins (max 1) [MPP attempt]

when an orphaned user tries to reconnect.

I can zap the orphaned session out of radutmp, and then the user can
connect.

If the detail file gets the STOP record, why don't radutmp and radwtmp
get pruned?  It is like parts of the code are not really communication
with each other.

Thanks,
Murrah Boswell
Systems Administrator