WA Support <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >   2) radtmp DOES have access to the same information.
>
> So, if rlm_radutmp does have access to the same information, why isn't
> it pruning radutmp?

  Because the information it has is probably not the information it
needs.

> As I have asked before, if the information is there that rlm_radutmp
> needs, then why isn't it pruning radutmp?

  If it has all the information it needs, then it pokes at the radutmp
file.  If it doesn't have all the information it needs, then it
doesn't poke at the file.

  Since the module isn't poking the file for certain requests, then I
can only guess that it doesn't have the information it needs.

> Am I not formulating my questions properly?  If not, then how should I
> formulate them?  I have described a problem that I am trying to
> correct.  Just to tell me that rlm_radutmp and rlm_detail are different,
> doesn't help to solve my problem.

  <shrug>  The information radutmp needs is the information it stores
in the DB.  You can cross-correlate the attributes in an incoming
request to the attributes stored in radutmp.  If some are
missing... that would be a hint.

  If none are missing, then I suggest poking at the source code for
radutmp to see what's going wrong, and why.  The current CVS snapshot
version of radutmp has a few more log messages in it, but I'm not sure
if it will work with any prior version of the server.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html