I will give some aditional informations about the main objective of the setup, in hope, anybody set up it and it work.

I want to use the Windows-XP and/or Windows 2000 included 802.1x Supplicant to authenticate the wireless cient's on the Radius-Server with a username and password phrase.
I have sampled with the Aegis Client, but he shut up the installed Novell-Client. Are there some other possibilities to do this ecxept of PEAP + MSCHAPv2 or some other FREE clients do use the other possibilities?
At best, they finally get authenticated at the Novell eDirectory, there i think about LDAP, but at first a simple authentication should work.

Recapitulating the following target should be reached:
   -> 802.1x Authentication with username and password
   -> secure connection

I hope someone can help me