Fri, 23 Jan 2004, Albert Miles Enabe писал(а):

> In my Linux box, my radiusd starts up as a daemon, so I did this:
>
> chown daemon:root setexpiredate
>
> where setexpiredate is an external C program specified in Exec-Program
> in radiusd.conf.

 May be it's stupid, but I tried to run FR as root.. as daemon.. and give
the same ownership to external program. Nothing still helps.
 As far as I can see, a program can't execute a SIGHUP for itself and also
- remove its pid fro /var/run. /var/run has root:daemon ownership.
So I started FR as root:daemon and gave the same own's to the program.
Still the same.
 May be FR changes effective uid/gid for the external program it runs...?
 Seemes, I'll have to run FR in debug mode forever....:) :(

Best regards,
Andy

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html